With the increasing scarcity of the earth's resources, the investment cost of traditional energy is rising, and various safety issues and pollution hazards are everywhere. In contrast to this, solar energy, as an inexhaustible and environmental source of energy, has gained more and more attention because of its huge potential. At the same time, with the development and progress of solar photovoltaic technology, solar power generation has developed by leaps and bounds in the field of street lighting.
Photovoltaic controller is an automatic control device that controls solar panel and battery to charge the battery and supply the load. Regardless of the size of solar street light, a good performance controller is indispensable. In order to extend the service life of the battery, the controller should have the function which prevents overcharge or overdischarge of the battery. In places with large temperature differences, qualified controllers should also have temperature compensation function. Here are some features of photovoltaic controller which are used in Road Smart solar street lights and solar garden lights:
1. perfect protection function: over temperature, reverse connection, short circuit, over current, over charge / overdischarge, etc
2. power adjustment: according to the daily charge, automatically adjust the discharge power
3. historical data: can read the historical working data of 7 days
4. status indication: indicate the current working status
5. solar panel maximum efficiency tracking
LED (Light Emitting Diode) is a solid-state semiconductor device in which carriers recombine to cause photon reflection to generate light. It has many advantages, such as high brightness, energy consumption, long life, fast start-up, low power, no stroboscopic. Here are some LED lamp beads features:
1. small in size, the LED is basically a small chip packaged in epoxy resin, so it is very small and light.
2. long service life, theoretical service life of 100,000 hours, the actual service life of more than 50,000 hours.
3. environmental protection, LED materials are made of environmentally friendly materials, no pollution or toxic substances.
4. energy saving, the power consumed is only 1 / 6 of incandescent lamps, 1/2 of fluorescent lamps