Better Touch Better Business
For solar street lighting products, one of the structural issues that needs to be highly valued is the wind-resistant design, which is basically related to the lamp height, panel area, panel inclination, lamp pole structure, and local maximum wind speed.
1. The solar panel should be designed for wind resistance according to the maximum wind force. For areas with more typhoons, solar street lights should be able to withstand any hurricane. In addition, there may be many pedestrians and buildings around the street lights. The lighting poles should have excellent strength to avoid collapse or breakage, otherwise the building may be damaged or the pedestrians may be crushed.
2. According to the technical parameters of the cell manufacturer, the solar cell module should withstand a windward pressure of 2700 Pa. If the wind resistance coefficient is selected to be 27 m/s, according to the non-viscous fluid mechanics, the wind pressure which solar cell component shall withstand is only 365Pa .
3. According to the maximum allowable wind speed of the 27m/s, the basic load of the 2 × 30W double-lamp solar street light panel is 730N. Consider the safety factor of 1.3, F = 1.3 × 730 = 949N . Please notice, the connection of pole and solar panel bracket should also be considered.
4. The surface of the street lamp weld. Action distance from Point P to Load: PQ = [ 5000+ (6 + 168) / tan16o ] × Sin16o = 1545mm = 1.545m . Therefore, the moment of action of the wind load on the surface is M = F × 1.545 .
5. W = π × ( 3r2 δ +3r δ 2+ δ 3 ) = π × ( 3 × 842 × 4+3 × 84 × 42+43 ) = 88768mm3 = 88.768 × 10 - 6 m3 ; The stress caused by the moment of action= M/W = 1466/ ( 88.768 × 10 - 6 ) =16.5 × 106pa =16.5 Mpa<<215Mpa ( 215 Mpa is the bending strength of Q235 steel )
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.